CHIM-A-LATOR Chimney Caps
The CHIM-A-LATOR line of chimney caps easily mount to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. Our premium stainless steel caps are made of 100% type 304 stainless steel for lifetime protection against rust and corrosion. All of Our caps are constructed of 18 gauge expanded metal screen and a 16 gauge frame. Our galvanized caps are coated with a high quality black powder coat finish to assure long lasting beauty.
- Lifetime warranty on all stainless steel caps
- 5 year warranty on all galvanized caps
- All caps are a full 8” in height, minimizing flue restriction which may cause back smoking in the chimney.
- 5/8” expanded metal available for California and other local code requirements
- Crown mounted and perimeter mounted caps available
- Custom caps available
- Copper and black powder coat available on all caps
- Weld nuts where screws are installed provide secure attachment to chimney
- Stackable caps available
- Square and round caps available
- .018” inner wall of 304 stainless steel on BioVent for wood pellet.
- .018” inner wall of AL29-4C (super-ferritic) stainless steel on BioVent for bio-fuel.
- .018” outer wall of aluminized steel.
- Powder coated black pipe for superior finish and durability.
- Factory installed high temperature silicone gaskets at each joint.
- 3” & 4” inner flue diameters available for rigid pipe for stoves.
- 3” & 4” flexible liners for inserts
- Type L Low Temperature Venting System Listed UL641 ULC/ORD C441-1992, ULC S609-M89.
- Report No. 369-P-01B-2
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- 24 gauge cap
- 20 gauge damper rail
- 18 gauge frame and expanded metal screen
- Available unfinished, powder coat black, or powder coat copper
- Available with ¾” or 5/8” stainless steel expanded metal screen
- Available to fit all standard flue tile sizes from 8” x 8” to 24” x 24”
- Custom Sizes Available