Dalsin Line Flexible – Aluminium Gas Venting
Aluminum Gas Flex Venting
“Dalsin Line” Aluminum Flex Liners are used for venting category 1 heating appliances or direct vent appliances into a masonry chimney. Manufactured using Type 3003 aluminum, this heavy duty 2-ply liner is made from two strips of .005”, high grade aluminum for a total thickness of .010”
Materials and Construction
- Liner is made from 2-ply of .005” thick type 3003 aluminum strip
- Components are made from .020 thick type 3003 aluminum
- Locking seam on liner is the strongest in the industry, with a unique locking system, the liner will not come apart.
- Large variety of termination caps available
- Components all incorporate stainless steel hose clamps for fastener free installation
- UL and ULC listed to 1777 standard
- ANSI Z21.88-2009/CSA 2.33 (2009) Listed
- Zero clearance inside a masonry chimney.
- 2” – 12” round liner available