Dalsin Line RigidChimney Liner
Stainless Steel Rigid Liner Features
Dalsin Line Stainless Steel Rigid Chimney Liner
“Dalsin Line” rigid stainless steel liner and fittings are offered in both type304 and type 316L stainless steel. The continuous seam weld construction and use of top quality materials make this the professionals’ choice when lining chimneys servicing wood, pellet, gas, oil, or coal fueled appliances.
Materials and Construction:
- 24 gauge or 26 gauge and type 304 or type 316 Stainless Steel
- Continuous seem weld construction
- Precision end formed for best fit
- Provides for a full 2” overlap at connections
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Must use type 316 for coal applications
- Zero / Zero clearance when installed into a masonry chimney and wrapped with a ½” ceramic fiber insulation blanket. See installation instructions for all clearance requirements.
- L. Listed up to 12” diameter
- Custom diameters available